Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why Is my PC Slowing Down?

The first PC I bought was a Pentium 3 system with 256MB Ram. 40GB HardDisk.

This configuration is expected to be as fast as possible but to my greatest surprise, it was as slow as a Pentium 1 system with the lowest memory size.

I later found out that the anti-virus installed on my computer was the cause of the slowness. I uninstall the anti-virus and ordered for a genuine version of that same anti-virus and it was all solved.

Till today, that PC still works well...

There are several other reason why a PC could be very slow. such as;

Low memory installed on a PC
Hard disk size
Types of application installed
A corrupt operating system
A PC infected with virus
Browser Hijacks
Spyware & Adware

Just feel free to post your request here.

No comments:

Post a Comment